In the heat of summer, Doyle Home Services’ air conditioner repair services can restore your home to the comfortable, cool place you’re used to. Our professional cooling technicians are trained to repair and diagnose all makes and models. No matter the problem and type of air conditioner unit, our technicians will get your unit running again. They arrive at your residence fully equipped to provide you with the most convenient service possible. We’ll run tests and determine the issue, then provide you with a free quote and clear explanation of the services at hand.
Our emergency dispatch staff answer all calls for air conditioner repair.
As a locally owned and operated plumbing and HVAC company, we have air conditioner technicians serving all of southeastern Ontario. Don’t let the heat get to you. We’ll deliver the quality workmanship and timely service you need. We have the technical expertise and hands-on experience to make your home the comfortable space you need it to be. Our staff will be there at a moment’s notice. Contact Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling at any time for 24-hour emergency air conditioning service.
Quick repairs that might get your air conditioner back up and running
- Make sure to check your thermostat to be sure it is on the cool setting.
- Your central air conditioner needs your furnace to run. The furnace has a disconnect switch that may have been turned off by mistake (it is usually located near the furnace on the wall and often looks like another light switch).
- Have a look at your breaker box and make sure that the breaker marked ‘air conditioner’ is in the on position.
- Check the condenser fins that surround your outside compressor unit for dirt and debris build up. If dirty, use a garden hose to flush them out.
- Check the furnace filter. If your filter becomes too clogged and dirty, the reduced air flow can trip the furnace off.
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.