Bathroom Renovation Experts in Southeastern Ontario
Have you been thinking about renovating your bathroom but aren’t sure where to start? No need to feel overwhelmed – consult the contractors at Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to get the job done to your complete satisfaction. Our renovation services include:
- Reconfiguring your current design
- Helping you select tile, fixtures, countertops, sinks, bathtubs, vanities, showers, doors, and tub surrounds
- Renovating to accommodate specialty needs and accessibility equipment
Let Us Help You Select the Right Bathroom Renovation Materials
Contact Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today to request a free estimate and get your bathroom renovation project started. Our fully licensed plumbers and carpenters would be happy to help you select the right materials to suit your design ideas and budget. No project is too large or too small for our highly skilled staff to complete. We can even help you prepare for and troubleshoot any hidden issues that may arise during the renovation process. Relax; you’re in good hands with our bathroom experts. Whether you need full bathroom design & renovation services or consultation and advice from an experienced plumber, we’ll ensure your renovation is a smooth process from start to finish.
How to Budget for a Remodel
Are you considering renovating your kitchen or bathroom? The last thing you want to do is throw your hard earned money down the drain. Having a plan in place prior to beginning your renovation can help keep your budget in check. Where you wish to cut costs or splurge is completely up to you but here are some basic things to keep in mind when considering a bathroom renovation.
- Fixtures– One the most costly parts of a remodel is relocating your toilet, bathtub or sink. Maintaining your current floor plan will ultimately save your bottom line
- Tile– If you are considering tile, choosing materials wisely is key to keeping your budget in check. If a glass tile mosaic is what you are after, consider using more the higher end tile with lower cost porcelain tile. You can also spend less by keeping tile for just the shower or bathtub and painting the rest of room
- Accessories– Instead of investing in glass doors for the bath, choose a new shower curtain and towels to add style and personality to your bath