New Trane central air conditioner installation
Cooler heads prevail. They’re also less cranky by the way.
If you’ve never experienced the comfort of a modern, high efficiency central air conditioning system, you’ve got to do yourself a favour and look into acquiring one. The evenness of the temperature throughout your home will astound you and the humidity control will keep your skin silky smooth even on the stickiest, humid summer days. Our proximity to the great lakes, in this part of Ontario, makes us no strangers to humidity and a central air conditioning system can make the difference between sleeping like a baby, or tossing and turning all night long.
Trane your home to keep cool over the summer (and no, that isn’t a spelling mistake)
For this project, we visited a relatively new subdivision in Cavan-Monaghan, just west of our main office here in Fraserville, Ontario. Our mission, to install a new Trane XR13 central air conditioner system consisting of a new coil, outdoor compressor unit and line set. So here’s the step-by-step walkthrough of the job:
- As always, the first step was to recover the refrigerant from the old system.
- Next, on to disconnecting the outside unit and inside at the coil.
- The old coil was removed from above the furnace and the old lines pulled.
- The new cooling coil was then installed and a new line set run.
- A new concrete pad was placed on the existing brackets to support the base of the new outdoor compressor unit.
- We then connected the new line set to the new compressor.
- The electrical was then connected from the service disconnect to the compressor unit.
- The system was cycled on and we charged the unit to the appropriate refrigerant levels.
Get ready for a great night’s sleep! If you’re having trouble with hot summer nights, or you need an A/C company in Cavan, contact us today for a free central air conditioner estimate.
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.