Service Delivery Protocol During COVID-19 Pandemic
At Doyle, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. As an essential service to our customers, we are committed to implementing best practices to help prevent the spread of disease and ensure we can continue to provide a high level of service. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe.
To help with prevention
We are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers:
- Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- boot covers
- Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Please be prepared to answer brief health and safety questions related to COVID-19 with our dispatch team at time of booking
- Staying up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all guidance
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that we all take the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Self isolate if you are sick or been in direct contact with someone sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cough or sneeze into your arm
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters
- Avoid all non-essential travel
- 14 day quarantine for any persons returning from out of country travel
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for supporting one another as we navigate through this difficult time together.
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.
Doyle Home Services
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services and renovations for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.