Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you go from no heat to nice and toasty in the same day. Expert Doyle heating technicians are trained to repair all furnace makes and models including natural gas, propane, oil, and electric. We’ll diagnose your furnace’s issues and provide clear explanations with a free quote for the work at hand.Contact Doyle Plumbing for 24-hour emergency plumbing service and repairs.
Our emergency heating dispatch staff answer all calls.
As a locally owned and operated plumbing and HVAC company, we have heating technicians serving all of Southeastern Ontario. Don’t get stuck in the cold, our heating technicians will deliver the quality workmanship and timely service you need. We have the technical expertise and hands-on experience to successfully handle all heating jobs, big or small. We’ll be there in a moment’s notice. Contact Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling at any time for 24-hour emergency heating service.
Quick fixes that might get your furnace back up and running
- Make sure to check your thermostat to be sure it is on the heat setting.
- Your furnace has a disconnect switch that may have been turned off by mistake (it is usually located near the furnace on the wall and often looks like another light switch).
- Have a look at your breaker box and make sure that the breaker marked 'furnace' is in the on position.
- Check the outside furnace vents (where the hot air exhausts outside). If they become blocked by snow, ice or other debris, it needs to be cleared.
- Check the furnace filter. If your filter becomes too clogged and dirty, the reduced air flow can trip the furnace off.
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.