Doyle Home Services can help you go from no heat to nice and toasty in the same day. Expert Doyle heating technicians are trained to repair all furnace makes and models including natural gas, propane, oil, and electric. We’ll diagnose your furnace’s issues and provide clear explanations with a free quote for the work at hand. Contact Doyle Home Services for 24-hour emergency plumbing service and repairs.
Our emergency furnace repair dispatch staff answer all calls.
As a locally owned and operated plumbing and HVAC company, we have heating technicians serving all of Southeastern Ontario. Don’t get stuck in the cold, our heating technicians will deliver the quality workmanship and timely service you need. We have the technical expertise and hands-on experience to successfully handle all heating jobs, big or small. We’ll be there in a moment’s notice. Contact Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling at any time for 24-hour emergency heating service.
Quick furnace repairs that might get your system back up and running
- Make sure to check your thermostat to be sure it is on the heat setting.
- Your furnace has a disconnect switch that may have been turned off by mistake (it is usually located near the furnace on the wall and often looks like another light switch).
- Have a look at your breaker box and make sure that the breaker marked ‘furnace’ is in the on position.
- Check the outside furnace vents (where the hot air exhausts outside). If they become blocked by snow, ice or other debris, it needs to be cleared.
- Check the furnace filter. If your filter becomes too clogged and dirty, the reduced air flow can trip the furnace off.
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.