Keep your southeastern Ontario home or business comfortable with the help of Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
We offer affordable annual maintenance plans for homes and businesses. Don’t worry about waking up with no heat or no water – our licensed technicians will tune-up and maintain your home’s equipment to ensure it’s operating safely, properly, and efficiently.
Our skilled HVAC technicians and plumbers are available for annual maintenance on all natural gas, electric, propane and oil furnaces and air conditioner units. We also service hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, fireplaces, HRV units, heat pumps / air handlers, wall heaters and mini-split ductless heat pumps. All work performed by Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is done in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We always respect your time and provide various options to meet your budget.
Tips for Maintaining Your HVAC System:
- Clean or replace your air filters every month, especially during the summer and winter months when units run longer. Dirty filters lower your unit’s efficiency and waste energy, which results in higher cost to the homeowner.
- Use a programmable thermostat. Set the temperature higher during the summer and lower in the winter when you are away at work or going to bed.
- Air leaks are a large heating and cooling problem in many homes. Have your windows and doors inspected for damaged seals and cracks. Add caulk around window frames and weather stripping around doors to reduce leaks. Also, a quality duct work inspection is key to an efficient and clean heating and cooling system.
- Clean air registers, baseboard heaters, and radiators as needed. Make sure they aren’t blocked by furniture, draperies, carpeting, etc.
- Preventative maintenance is important for heating and cooling equipment to maintain clean and efficient operation. We recommend having your unit cleaned and inspected twice a year. Filters, drains, and refrigerant should be checked, along with cleaning your coil.
- Your home’s insulation can be a large part of energy loss. Inspect the attic and crawl space of your home for proper insulation.
- In the summer, close window blinds and drapes to keep out the summer’s heat. Open drapes and raise blinds in the winter on sunny days to let in the sun’s warmth