Keep Your Central or Southeastern Ontario Home or Business Comfortable with the help of Doyle Home Services
We offer affordable annual maintenance plans for homes and businesses. Don’t worry about waking up with no heat or no water. Our licensed technicians will tune-up and maintain your home’s equipment to ensure it’s operating safely, properly, and efficiently.
Our skilled HVAC technicians and plumbers are available for annual maintenance on all-natural gas, electric, propane and oil furnaces and air conditioner units. We also service hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, fireplaces, HRV units, heat pumps/air handlers, wall heaters and mini-split ductless heat pumps. All work performed by Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is done in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We always respect your time and provide various options to meet your budget.
Tips for Maintaining Your HVAC System:
Preventative maintenance is important for heating and cooling equipment to maintain clean and efficient operation.
- Clean or replace your air filters every month, especially during the summer and winter months when units run longer. Dirty filters lower your unit’s efficiency and waste energy, which results in a higher cost to the homeowner.
- Use a programmable thermostat. Set the temperature higher during the summer and lower in the winter when you are away at work or going to bed.
- Air leaks are a large heating and cooling problem in many homes. Have your windows and doors inspected for damaged seals and cracks. Add caulk around window frames and weather stripping around doors to reduce leaks. Also, a quality ductwork inspection is key to an efficient and clean heating and cooling system.
- Clean air registers, baseboard heaters, and radiators as needed.
- Clear any furniture, draperies, or carpeting that may be blocking your system.
- We recommend having your unit cleaned and inspected twice a year. A professional should check its filters, drains, and refrigerant and clean the coil.
- Your home’s insulation can be a large part of energy loss. Inspect the attic and crawl space of your home for proper insulation.
- In the summer, close window blinds and drapes to keep out the summer’s heat. Open drapes and raise blinds in the winter on sunny days to let in the sun’s warmth
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.
Proudly Servicing the Following Communities
Peterborough, Fraserville, Bethany, Buckhorn, Lakefield, Norwood, Havelock, Douro, Apsley, Millbrook, Bridgenorth, Selwyn, Trent Lakes, Otonabee-South Monaghan, Youngs Point.
Bobcaygeon, Bolsover, Burnt River, Cambray, Cameron, Coboconk, Dalrymple, Downeyville, Dunsford, Fenelon Falls, Janetville, Kinmount, Kirkfield, Lindsay, Little Britain, Norland, Oakwood, Omemee, Pontypool, Rosedale, Woodville.
Cobourg, Port Hope, Trent Hills, Brighton, Cramahe, Alnwick/Haldmand, Campbellford, Warkworth, Hastings, Bewdley, Centreton, Camborne, Campbellcroft.
Haliburton, Minden, Wilberforce, Gooderham, Irondale, Cardiff, West Guilford, Eagle Lake, Fort Irwin, Dysart et al.
Oshawa, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Clarington, Orono, Newcastle, Uxbridge, Scugog, Brock, Bowmanville, Port Perry, Courtice, Beaverton, Sunderland.
Doyle Home Services
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services and renovations for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.