Specialized Plumbing, HVAC Equipment, Septic System, and Water Well Inspections
When making an offer on a new home or cottage, it’s essential to fully examine and understand the HVAC equipment, plumbing system, or septic system and well. Overlooking the potential warning signs can have major cost implications down the road.
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers specialized plumbing, heating, cooling and septic system inspections by licensed technicians. Who better than a licensed plumber with 20+ years of experience to inspect a plumbing system? We can assess the life span and condition of the home’s HVAC equipment and plumbing to help you make an informed purchase decision.
Our Inspection Services Include:
- Furnace safety and efficiency inspection by licensed HVAC technician
- Air conditioner testing and inspection by licensed HVAC technician
- Plumbing system inspection and main drain line camera inspection by licensed plumber
- Septic system inspection by a plumber/septic system specialist
- Well inspection and evaluation by licensed well water technician
- On-site water testing for hardness, sulphur, and iron levels
- Water heater efficiency and safety inspection by licensed technician