Our licensed service technicians understand how to properly open and close your cottage. We service properties across the Greater Peterborough, Kawartha, and Haliburton areas. As the cold weather creeps in, our service technicians will flush and winterize your plumbing, equipment, and appliances.
Improperly winterized cottages can lead to costly repairs in the spring season. If your plumbing and appliances have not been winterized you risk burst pipes, flooding, and other problems. Ensure your cottage is closed properly this season and avoid costly damages.
Come spring, your cottage will be ready and waiting for your enjoyment. Don’t worry about your plumbing and equipment, that’s our job!
Seasonal Cottage Closing Service Includes:
- Completely drain all water from the plumbing system (pump and lines, wells, traps).
- Winterize and drain necessary appliances (fridges, freezer, ice makers, dishwashers, toilets, etc.)
- Service & treatment of your pressure tank, hot water tank, and line.
- Flush and winterize the entire plumbing system with antifreeze.
Seasonal Cottage Opening Services Includes:
- Flush plumbing system in the spring
- Prime all water systems
- Inspect and maintain water pump and foot valve
- Prepare all plumbing, appliances, and water purification systems for usage
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.