Peterborough, Kawartha, and Haliburton’s Cottage Maintenance Experts
Our licensed service technicians understand how to properly open and close your cottage. We service properties across the Greater Peterborough, Kawartha, and Haliburton areas. As the cold weather creeps in, our service technicians will flush and winterize your plumbing, equipment, and appliances.
Improperly winterized cottages can lead to costly repairs in the spring season. If your plumbing and appliances have not been winterized you risk burst pipes, flooding, and other problems. Ensure your cottage is closed properly this season and avoid costly damages.
Come spring, your cottage will be ready and waiting for your enjoyment. Don’t worry about your plumbing and equipment, that’s our job!
Seasonal Cottage Closing Service Includes:
- Completely drain all water from the plumbing system (pump and lines, wells, traps).
- Winterize and drain necessary appliances (fridges, freezer, ice makers, dishwashers, toilets, etc.)
- Service & treatment of your pressure tank, hot water tank, and line.
- Flush and winterize the entire plumbing system with antifreeze.
Seasonal Cottage Opening Services Includes:
- Flush plumbing system in the spring
- Prime all water systems
- Inspect and maintain water pump and foot valve
- Prepare all plumbing, appliances, and water purification systems for usage
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.