New Napoleon central air conditioner installation
The early bird gets the air conditioner
We’re all guilty of doing it, waiting until the last minute, or waiting until it breaks before we take action. As an HVAC and plumbing company, we see this pretty much everyday. It gets amplified over the hot summer months due to air conditioner breakdowns. Having sat idle over an entire winter, to then be thrust into running at full force, without interruption, over long periods of time can really take its toll on the cooling unit. Combine this with how irritated people get when feeling uncomfortably hot, and you have a recipe for some long days filled with irate emergency calls.
Does that central air conditioner come with a free barbecue? I mean it’s a Napoleon after all
Our first central air conditioner installation of the season happened in our own backyard here in Millbrook, just 15 minutes outside of Peterbrough. We installed a new Napoleon 13 SEER central air conditioning system (new coil and outdoor compressor unit): Alright, let’s take you through the play-by-play of the job:
- We started by recovering the refrigerant through the old system’s outdoor compressor unit.
- We then disconnected the unit outside and then inside at the coil.
- We removed the old coil from above the furnace and pulled the old lines.
- We installed a new cooling coil and ran new high and low pressure lines.
- We put down a new concrete pad for the base of the outdoor compressor unit.
- We connected the new lines to the new compressor.
- We then connected the electrical from the service disconnect to the compressor unit.
- We cycled the system on and charged the unit to the appropriate refrigerant levels.
Ready for summer. Need a plumbing company in Millbrook, or any of our surrounding areas? Or maybe you want to be ready for the cooling season as well, contact us today for a free estimate.
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.