New Trane central air conditioner installation
Cooler heads prevail. They're also less cranky by the way.
If you've never experienced the comfort of a modern, high efficiency central air conditioning system, you've got to do yourself a favour and look into acquiring one. The evenness of the temperature throughout your home will astound you and the humidity control will keep your skin silky smooth even on the stickiest, humid summer days. Our proximity to the great lakes, in this part of Ontario, makes us no strangers to humidity and a central air conditioning system can make the difference between sleeping like a baby, or tossing and turning all night long.
Trane your home to keep cool over the summer (and no, that isn't a spelling mistake)
For this project, we visited a relatively new subdivision in Cavan-Monaghan, just west of our main office here in Fraserville, Ontario. Our mission, to install a new Trane XR13 central air conditioner system consisting of a new coil, outdoor compressor unit and line set. So here's the step-by-step walkthrough of the job:
- As always, the first step was to recover the refrigerant from the old system.
- Next, on to disconnecting the outside unit and inside at the coil.
- The old coil was removed from above the furnace and the old lines pulled.
- The new cooling coil was then installed and a new line set run.
- A new concrete pad was placed on the existing brackets to support the base of the new outdoor compressor unit.
- We then connected the new line set to the new compressor.
- The electrical was then connected from the service disconnect to the compressor unit.
- The system was cycled on and we charged the unit to the appropriate refrigerant levels.
Get ready for a great night's sleep! If you're having trouble with hot summer nights, contact us today for a free central air conditioner estimate.
Contact Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.