For All Your Plumbing Needs, We’ll Be There
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a fully licensed, insured and bonded operation that is equipped for all residential and commercial plumbing jobs. We have the expertise, staff, and specialized equipment to handle a wide range of services including:
- 24-hour emergency repairs
- Residential repairs, upgrades & installations
- Retrofit piping
- Drains & main water supply line
- Full bathroom renovations
- Large-scale commercial projects
Our dispatch staff answer all calls, 24 hours a day
For any plumbing issue: blocked or clogged drains, burst or leaky pipes, retrofit plumbing, repairs or upgrades. We’ll be there at a moment’s notice. Our licensed plumbers are available 24/7 for emergency repairs or service.
When sudden plumbing issues arise, contact our 24/7 dispatch office for fast repair service and a clear diagnosis of the issue at hand by a licensed plumber. We have the technical expertise and hands-on experience to successfully handle all jobs, big or small.
And we don’t charge any added fees for evening or weekend call-outs.
All of our work is guaranteed
We pride ourselves on the quality work that we perform. All of our plumbing work is guaranteed for complete customer satisfaction.
Our simple promise to you, our valued customer:
- All of our staff are professionally trained, courteous and polite.
- All work to be performed starts with a detailed estimate that must be approved by you before any work is started ﹣ no surprises.
- We treat your home as if it were our own.
- We aren't finished until you are completely satisfied.
Contact our experts for a free quote or to speak with one of our plumbing experts.
Some of our featured Moen, American Standard and Viqua products
Moen Nori Chrome Kitchen Faucet
Nori Chrome One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
The modern fashion of the Nori collection makes a bold statement in any kitchen. From intimate galley kitchens to large gourmet workstations, Nori faucets bring a refreshed, modern look to your home. Simple lines create the contemporary style, while delivering in-demand functionality.
- chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- features Duralock™ quick connect system for easy installation
- faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning
- soap/lotion dispenser included
- drop-in mount for easy installation
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
- Power Clean™ spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean™ technology.
- Sprayer retracts automatically and operate smoothly
American Standard Toilets
Cadet 3 Round Front Complete Toilet
- Vitreous china
- High efficiency, ultra-low consumption (4.8 Lpf/1.28 gpf)
- 12" (305mm) Rough-in
- EverClean® surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Features the Cadet 3 Flushing System
- Round front siphon action jetted bowl
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8" (54mm) trapway with 2" (51mm) ball pass
- Generous 9" x 8" (229 x 203mm) water surface area
- Close-coupled tank with flat tank cover for superior storage
- Oversized 3" (76mm) flush valve with chemical resistant flapper
- Chrome trip lever
- Speed Connect® tank-to-bowl coupling system
- 2 colour-matched bolt caps
- Colour matched solid plastic seat and cover with EverClean surface
- Wax ring gasket with closet bolts
- 100% factory flush tested
- 5 year warranty, 1 year warranty on toilet seat
Whole Home Integrated UV Water Treatment
The Integrated Home System is a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application, for flow rates up to 12 gpm (45 lpm).
- Pre-Filter Solution: Includes one 10″ filter housing with high-flow 5 micron sediment cartridge. Click here to find out more about our sediment cartridges.
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Convenient: Mounted on a heavy-duty, painted steel bracket for a simple installation
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.