Your hot water tank needs to be reliable and backed by a team of local service professionals. It’s a piece of equipment that you depend on every day, all year round. If it breaks down, doesn’t it make sense to have a team of highly skilled local service technicians only a phone call away? The majority of homeowners in Ontario answer with a resounding YES. That is what you get from Doyle hot water tank rentals.
24/7 Local Service & Support by Reliable Technicians
We can replace your electric hot water heater with a high-efficiency gas or propane model. If you are locked in with an unfair rental contract with another company, contact us to reduce your monthly rental fee. The Doyle Plumbing team can provide 24/7 local support and install a new hot water heater. We also offer on-demand hot water systems for those looking for fast, efficient hot water throughout the year.
Some of our featured water heaters from Rinnai, Bradford White and John Wood
Rinnai RUR Model Series Tankless Water Heater
Cutting-edge Technology In Rinnai's Top-of-the-line Models
Enjoy endless hot water for all of your appliances, effortless maintenance with Wi-Fi monitoring and voice activation with Amazon Alexa integration. Riannai's super-high efficiency plus series features condensing design with the latest technology in water heating for more energy savings and environmental benefits. When you expect the best, choose Rinnai’s RUR model series.
- Natural gas and propane models available
- 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 160,000 BTU (Maximum) and 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum) sizes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with an Energy Factor of 0.96 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93
Bradford White Power Vent Gas
Bradford White Power Vent Gas Water Heater
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified-Some models
- Bradford White ICON System®
- Power Vented Water Heater
- Powerful Blower Motor
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting
- Defender Safety System® featuring the patented advanced ScreenLok® Technology flame arrestor design (except models above 75,000 BTU/Hr.)
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT
- 3/4" NPT Side Connections (RG2PV50H6N, RG1PV55H6N, and RG2PV75H6N only)
- Heat Traps
- Protective Magnesium Rod (RG1PV55H6N has two)
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)- Included with RG1PV55H6N only
John Wood ProLine Electric Water Heaters
ProLine® & ProLine® Master Electric Water Heaters
Manufactured with our exclusive TankSaver® technology, an exclusive innovation that impedes corrosion and extends tank life, residential electric water heaters from John Wood are manufactured with a glass-lined inner tank and side T&P openings for lower cost installation.
- ProLine® and ProLine® Master models are residential water heaters with commercial-grade quality
- Glass lining provides superior protection against tank corrosion
- Top-mounted heavy duty anode rod for added tank protection
- Styropour® base for added energy efficiency
- Tamper-resistant drain valve
- Thermostatically controlled long life heating elements
- Easy to install and maintain
- The exclusive TankSaver® design aids the glass lining process to ensure optimum coverage and guards tank openings for watertight connections
Proudly serving the following communities:
Bethany, Buckhorn, Lakefield, Norwood, Havelock, Douro, Apsley, Millbrook, Bridgenorth, Selwyn, Trent Lakes, Otonabee-South Monaghan, Youngs Point.
Bobcaygeon, Bolsover, Burnt River, Cambray, Cameron, Coboconk, Dalrymple, Downeyville, Dunsford, Fenelon Falls, Janetville, Kinmount, Kirkfield, Lindsay, Little Britain, Norland, Oakwood, Omemee, Pontypool, Rosedale, Victoria Road, Woodville.
Cobourg, Port Hope, Trent Hills, Brighton, Cramahe, Alnwick/Haldmand, Campbellford, Warkworth, Hastings, Bewdley, Centreton, Camborne, Campbellcroft.
Haliburton, Minden, Wilberforce, Gooderham, Irondale, Cardiff, West Guilford, Eagle Lake, Fort Irwin, Dysart at al.
Oshawa, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Clarington, Orono, Newcastle, Uxbridge, Scugog, Brock, Bowmanville, Port Perry, Courtice, Beaverton, Sunderland.
Doyle Home Services
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services and renovations for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.