Water heater repairs, sales & rentals
Your water heater needs to be reliable and backed by a team of local service professionals. It’s a piece of equipment that you depend on every day, all year round. If it breaks down, doesn’t it make sense to have a team of highly skilled local service technicians only a phone call away? The majority of homeowners in Ontario answer with a resounding YES. That is what you get from Doyle hot water tank rentals.
24/7 Local Water Heater Service & Support by Reliable Technicians
We can replace your electric hot water heater with a high-efficiency gas or propane model. If you are locked in with an unfair rental contract with another company, contact us to reduce your monthly rental fee. The Doyle Plumbing team can provide 24/7 local support and install a new hot water heater. We also offer on-demand hot water systems for those looking for fast, efficient hot water throughout the year.
Some of our featured water heaters from Rinnai, Bradford White and John Wood
Rinnai RUR Model Series Tankless Water Heater
Cutting-edge Technology In Rinnai’s Top-of-the-line Water Heater Models
Enjoy endless hot water for all of your appliances, effortless maintenance with Wi-Fi monitoring and voice activation with Amazon Alexa integration. Riannai’s super-high efficiency plus series features condensing design with the latest technology in water heating for more energy savings and environmental benefits. When you expect the best, choose Rinnai’s RUR model series.
- Natural gas and propane models available
- 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 160,000 BTU (Maximum) and 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum) sizes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with an Energy Factor of 0.96 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93
Bradford White Power Vent Gas
Bradford White Power Vent Gas Water Heater
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified-Some models
- Bradford White ICON System®
- Power Vented Water Heater
- Powerful Blower Motor
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting
- Defender Safety System® featuring the patented advanced ScreenLok® Technology flame arrestor design (except models above 75,000 BTU/Hr.)
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Water Connections – 3/4″ NPT
- 3/4″ NPT Side Connections (RG2PV50H6N, RG1PV55H6N, and RG2PV75H6N only)
- Heat Traps
- Protective Magnesium Rod (RG1PV55H6N has two)
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)- Included with RG1PV55H6N only
John Wood ProLine Electric Water Heaters
ProLine® & ProLine® Master Electric Water Heaters
Manufactured with our exclusive TankSaver® technology, an exclusive innovation that impedes corrosion and extends tank life, residential electric water heaters from John Wood are manufactured with a glass-lined inner tank and side T&P openings for lower cost installation.
- ProLine® and ProLine® Master models are residential water heaters with commercial-grade quality
- Glass lining provides superior protection against tank corrosion
- Top-mounted heavy duty anode rod for added tank protection
- Styropour® base for added energy efficiency
- Tamper-resistant drain valve
- Thermostatically controlled long life heating elements
- Easy to install and maintain
- The exclusive TankSaver® design aids the glass lining process to ensure optimum coverage and guards tank openings for watertight connections
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.