New water heater, pressure tank, sanitizer and UV water treament system
If you're going to order, why not try the works?
When things break, our tendency is to tunnel our vision on the one thing that isn't working and simply remedy that problem. Now, there's nothing wrong with this approach and if fact, it is the path that most of us take. But sometimes, it pays off to step back and take a look at the entire system to assess both the probability of other components failing in the chain, and how each component works in synergy with the next in the line. When we take this approach, sometimes it becomes clear that upgrading the entire delivery system is the better long-term option. This is often the case when it comes to the water delivery system of your home. Why is this true? It's because your water system is a serial chain of operating units working in tandem to deliver water to the entire home for usage.
Let's make it a combo, or whatever you call a water heater, pressure tank, sanitizer and UV treatment system package
This complete system project had us in Bailieboro, Ontario, just south of Fraserville on Rice Lake. This was a full day affair, requiring a two person team and a full pot of coffee. Here is what went into building the new water system:
- We started with turning off the water and removing the old equipment
- We then prepped all of the connecting piping and fittings for the new pieces of equipment
- The next step was the installation of the new John Wood electric water heater
- We then moved on to the new WellMate pressure tank, properly calibrated and ready for action
- The next link in the chain was the VIQUA Sanitizer to both soften the water and remove excess iron and sulfur
- Finally, it was time to install the VIQUA UV Water Treatment System to remove particulate matter and kill bacteria
And there you have it, a brand new whole-home water system. If you've got questions about your water system or are looking for some upgrade ideas, get in contact with us today.
Contact Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.