A Doyle plumber installing a UV Water FilterProviding Clean, Safe Drinking Water for Southeastern Ontario
Installing an Ultra Violet bulb water purifiers can help provide safe drinking water for your home, cottage, or business. Our water technicians can test your water on-site for hardness, sulphur, and iron levels, as well as coordinate water testing with your local municipality. We provide UV bulb inspection and replacement services based on water volume levels for accurate replacement times. Contact Doyle Plumbing to learn more about our UV bulb water filter & purification systems.
How does UV light purify your water?
- UV-C rays penetrate microorganisms and become absorbed by the DNA of the pathogen in the treated water. This alters its DNA and kills the pathogen, preventing potential infections.
- UV-C rays will destroy a minimum of 99.99% of harmful microorganisms. This includes E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Organisms are unable to develop immune mechanisms against UV light.
- NSF International has established a UV dose of 40 mJ/cm2 as the minimum UV dose required to ensure that all bacteria, viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium are killed or inactivated to a safe level.
- A UV Filter does not add chemicals or byproducts to the water supply. So there is no change in taste, odour, pH, conductivity, or the chemistry of your water.
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.