Installing an Ultra Violet bulb water purifiers can help provide safe drinking water for your home, cottage, or business. Our water technicians can test your water on-site for hardness, sulphur, and iron levels, as well as coordinate water testing with your local municipality. We provide UV bulb inspection and replacement services based on water volume levels for accurate replacement times. Contact Doyle Plumbing to learn more about our UV bulb water filter & purification systems.
How does UV light purify your water?
- UV-C rays penetrate microorganisms and become absorbed by the DNA of the pathogen in the treated water. This alters its DNA and kills the pathogen, preventing potential infections.
- UV-C rays will destroy a minimum of 99.99% of harmful microorganisms. This includes E. coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Organisms are unable to develop immune mechanisms against UV light.
- NSF International has established a UV dose of 40 mJ/cm2 as the minimum UV dose required to ensure that all bacteria, viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium are killed or inactivated to a safe level.
- A UV Filter does not add chemicals or byproducts to the water supply. So there is no change in taste, odour, pH, conductivity, or the chemistry of your water.
Get in Touch With Doyle Home Services Today!
Thanks so much for sending Jason and Dan for this task. Both were capable and courteous and completed the job in short order.
— Al, Peterborough, ON
Just wanted to let you know that Kirk was at my home to correct a glitch with our tankless water heater - gotta' say, couldn't be happier.
— Mac & Diane, Peterborough, ON
Doyle sent two plumbers to my house to fix a leak in my kitchen. The best work I’ve ever seen, professional and courteous.
— Charles, Durham, ON
We had Doyle’s come to fix our furnace. The office staff are great, the guys work long hours so people like us have heat and don’t freeze!
— Debbie, Peterborough, ON
I’ve struggled with my air conditioning unit at my business for 5 years. The guys at Doyle were helpful and brainstormed several solutions. In the end, they fixed it!
— Becki, Cobourg, ON
AMAZING service… Starting with the first visit when the quote was provided to the QUICK follow up and scheduling of my appointment. Great work.
— Jeffery, Oshawa, ON
Would you like more info or a free quote? Fill out the form below.
Doyle Home Services
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services and renovations for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.