Well Repairs & Upgrade Services That Meet All Ministry Of The Environment (MOE) Standards
Are you concerned about your well’s water quality? Experiencing low water pressure? Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers extensive well repairs and upgrade services that meet all Ministry of the Environment (MOE) standards. Our licensed and certified experts will diagnose your current water situation and provide clear explanations and pricing for the work at hand. Our staff can test your water on-site for levels of hardness, sulphur, and iron. We’ll also provide emergency water service so that you have water for your home while we complete our well repair service.
Well Repairs & Upgrade Services:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Upgrade your well system & pressure tank to increase water pressure
- Remove old tile casings and fill in with bentonite
- Fix pump issues or replace the pump
- Install submersible pumps to provide increased water volume
- Well system maintenance and water treatment on a yearly basis
- Supply, install and test lake-fed water treatment systems
Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
24 hour plumbing, HVAC, water treatment, septic services for home and business owners in Ontario. We employ a large team of highly skilled people, fully licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and carpenters to serve our clients across Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Durham Region, Northumberland, and Belleville.